Electronic Health Record Implemenation Specialist
|Branch:||White Bear Lake, MN - Corp. Office|
Pathway Health Services, Inc. is an independently owned, nationally recognized consulting company. We provide services to long term health care, senior housing, assisted living and home care. As a fully independent company, Pathway can focus on understanding and addressing client's needs.
We are looking for Registered Nurses, License Practical Nurse, Health Information, and Billing Office professional who are familiar with the full scope of long term, assisted living, and/or short term rehabilitation services. Expertise should include stong working knowledge of regulatory guideline/expectations, and one of the following: clinical operations, financial/billing operations, and/or MDSReimbursement operations.
Role will include consulting in client facilities, interim assignments - both short and long term, and training both web-based and in-person. Corporate office is in White Bear Lake, Minnesota, but location is not a large factor.
- Assist the client with assessing, planning, developing and implementing systems, processes and other needs as requested.
- Assist the client with clinical reimbursement systems and training.
- Training for MDS 3.0 Basics, transition, CAAs, RUGS IV
- Maintain current working knowledge of applicable state and federal standards, regulations and industry standards of practice.
- Consult and provide technical or interim management assistance to nursing and health care providers as requested by the client.
- Identify training needs; plan and conduct training/in-services as requested.
- Assist clients as requested in the selection and hiring of key management staff.
- Participate in/conduct comprehensive quality assessments as requested.
- Participate in the marketing of Pathway services in long-term care and senior housing communities and provide written reports as requested
- Function within scope of professional practice guidelines and all other disciplinary standards of practice.
- Maintain current licensure.
- Maintain client confidentiality and function within HIPAA regulations.
- Function within scope of work as defined on client specific project sheets.
- Provide weekly time sheets and expense reports individualized by client.
Flexibility for travel as requested
Active RN, LPN, or RHIA/HIM license/certification.
Minimum of five years experience in a Long Term Care management or supervisory position.
Working knowledge of the MDS, reimbursement systems and full understand of State and Federal Survey process.
Operations experience - well versed in skilled nursing facility regulations, nursing department operations, clinical systems and current standards of practice
High level of comfort and savvy with computers.
Prior experience with implementation of EHR as lead in facility/corporation, a consultant, and/or implementer for EHR vendor.
Webinar presentation ability is a must, and must have solid presentation and teaching skills to diverse audiences.
Project Management/Coordination experience is a must.
Candidates must be customer and quality drive and have great communication skills (speaking, listening and written form).
Candidate will need a home office with a landline and high speed internet.
Flexibility to travel is a must.
If you have the above qualifications and are seeking growth, flexibility and variety in your career, we want to hear from you. We offer very competitive wages and benefits.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.