Interim Director of Nursing - LTC
|Branch:||White Bear Lake, MN - Corp. Office|
We are in search of a Interim Director of Nursing.
The Consultant performs a full range of professional consulting assignments in a full-functioning capacity. Considerable independent judgment is required to carry out assignments that have significant impact on services or programs. Guidelines may be available, but require adaptation or interpretation to determine appropriate courses of action. The Consultant may be required to function as a lead worker overseeing the work of other professionals. This is not a direct Patient Care Position.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
|Duties:||Responsibilities include but are not limited to: |
- This position is ideal for an established Director of Nursing or a Nurse Manager with proven successes and a serious desire to grow in a Director of Nursing role.
- Candidates must have a solid clinical background in Long Term Care and understand Operations.
- Assist the client with assessing, planning, developing and implementing systems, processes and other needs as requested.
- Identify training needs; plan and conduct training/in-services as requested.
- Function within scope of professional practice guidelines and all other disciplinary standards of practice.
- Functions within scope of work as defined by the client.
- Must have current RN license in state of Wisconsin
- Must have three years of RN Management skills (preferably) in long term care.
- Solid clinical knowledge base and comfortable level with operations.
- Strategic and innovative thinker
- Excellent leadership, communication and customer service orientation.
- Able to build solid relationships with all levels of staff, interdisciplinary team, residents and families.
- Ability to endure prolonged walking, sitting, standing, use of pulling bending and stooping movements,
- Ability to talk and hear.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard and mouse.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
- Must be able to demonstrate emotional stability.
- Must be able to work under pressure to maintain organizational goals.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to work well with others.
- Ability to adapt to changes in daily work hour and schedule.