Interim Nurse Leader Consultant for Assisted Living
|Branch:||White Bear Lake, MN - Corp. Office|
|Description:||The Interim Nurse Leader Consultant performs interim management working in Assisted Living assignments in a full functioning capacity. Considerable independent judgment is required to carry out assignments that have significant impact on services or programs. Guidelines may be available, but require adaption or interpretation to determine appropriate courses of action . The Consultant must be able to adapt different work situations and think "on their feet". The Consultant may be overseeing the work of other professionals. This is not a direct Patient Care Position.|
- Assist the client with assessing, planning, developing and implementing systems, processes and other needs as requested.
- Able to manage overall operations of assisted living in accordance with company policies, nursing standards and governmental regulations
- Assist client in investigate, prepare documents, and present information pertaining to residents with Medicare, Medicaid, and other forms of insurance.
- Assist clients in monitor, evaluate, and make recommendations regarding human resources and training procedures
- Attend applicable meetings in facility as requested
- Function within scope of professional practice guidelines and all other disciplinary standards of practice
- Flexibility for travel as requested
Must be Licensed Registered Nurse
Must have been in a assisted living leadership role for three years
Self-directed and highly motivated
Easily adapt to new situations
Strong customer service skills to coordinate service delivery including attention to clients, sensitivity to issues, identification and resolution of issues to promote positive outcomes for clients; requires initiative, innovation and creativity.
Critical thinking skills with the ability to make good decisions and exercise sound clinical professional judgment.
Participate in multi-disciplinary team including internal and external participants.
Computer literacy in order to navigate through internal/external computer systems. Access to electronic communications.
Must be able to operate a motor vehicle, maintain a current driver's license and provide proof of auto insurance indicating coverage for uninsured motorist.
Must keep all professional licenses and certifications updates as required and provide proof of current licensure. Must have mantoux test done annually and provide test results requested.
- Ability to endure prolonged walking, sitting, standing, use of pulling bending and stooping movements,
- Ability to talk and hear.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard and mouse.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
- Must be able to demonstrate emotional stability.
- Must be able to work under pressure to maintain organizational goals.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to work well with others.
- Ability to adapt to changes in daily work hour and schedule.